This is the site where I found this recipe... Please do check this website for more exciting recipes..and do drop me a line if you come across anything interesting...
© Copyright 2001-2008 helpwithcooking.com
- 6 oz (170 g) of thinly sliced mushrooms
- ½ pint of milk
- ½ oz (15 g) of butter
- 1 heaped tbsp of flour
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat a little olive oil and melt the butter in it.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms are soft and dark in colour.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Add the flour and pour in the milk.
- Mix the ingredients together, stirring continuously.
- Return the pan to a medium heat and cook the sauce, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.