Saturday, August 14, 2010
1. Who you are becoming is more important than what you are accumulating.
2. Accept your teammates for what they are and inspire them to become all they can be.
3. To triple the growth of your organization, triple the growth of your people.
4. The best leaders are the most dedicated learners. Read great books daily. Investing in your self-development is the best investment you will ever make.
5. Other people's opinions of you are none of your business.
6. Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.
7. Measure your success by your inner scorecard versus an outer one.
8. Understand the acute difference between the cost of something and the value of something.
9. Nothing fails like success. Because when you are at the top, it's so easy to stop doing the very things that brought you to the top.
10. The best leaders blend courage with compassion.
11. The less you are like others, the less others will like you.
12. You'll never go wrong in doing what's right.
13. Excellence in one area is the beginning of excellence in every area.
14. The real reward for doing your best work is not the money you make but the leader you become.
15. Passion + production = performance.
Source: Robin Sharma