Saturday, August 14, 2010
1. The value of getting to your goals lives not in reaching the goal but what the talents/strengths/capabilities the journey reveals to you.
2. Stand for something. Or else you'll fall for anything.
3. Say "thank you" when you're grateful and "sorry" when you're wrong.
4. Make the work you are doing today better than the work you did yesterday.
5. Small daily - seemingly insignificant - improvements and innovations lead to staggering achievements over time.
6. Peak performers replace depletion with inspiration on a daily basis.
7. Take care of your relationships and the sales/money will take care of itself.
8. You can't be great if you don't feel great. Make exceptional health your #1 priority.
9. Doing the difficult things that you've never done awakens the talents you never knew you had.
10. As we each express our natural genius, we all elevate our world.
11. Your daily schedule reflects your deepest values.
12. People do business with people who make them feel special.
13. All things being equal, the primary competitive advantage of your business will be your ability to grow Leaders Without Titles faster than your industry peers.
14. Treat people well on your way up and they'll treat you well on your way down.
15. Success lies in a masterful consistency around a few fundamentals. It really is simple. Not easy. But simple.
Source: Robin Sharma