Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kitchen in Style....

Today afternoon while I was at office working on something, I got a message from my wife and she shared with me this website link:

http://www.kitchenculture.com/

The site is very very impressive and it makes you buy the things showcased on the website. The site is about the Kitchen furniture, appliances, accessories, wardrobe furniture and it is about having a stylish lifestyle at an important place in any house & that is kitchen.

The whole theme of this website is based on the concept & I quote from this website that...

"The kitchen is the heart of the home. It is a place where the family gathers, where the host and hostesses display their culinary skills, where friends get together and where you should fit in the best kitchen systems and appliances to create a well-designated and cosy area."

I completely agree with what the company has to say about its designs and would surely look forward in visiting one of their stores & having a look at the items displayed on the website..

I love the accessories depicted & find the 3rd image to be very practical and designer.. & I am blown away by the wardrobe furniture..

I wish I would be able to use some of this furniture in my own house when I have one..

The company has 1 outlet each in Singapore & Malaysia @ Thye Hong Centre, 2 Leng Kee Road & 45E 5th Floor, Jalan Maarof Bangunan Bangsaria Bangsar Baru...respectively

Will let you know my experience once I have visited either of these outlets....

No comments: